Ad Cash

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Shameless Overt Plug - My Other Blogs - Episode 1 The Intro

 

Mixed Nuts is just one of 3 blogs I write.  Yes this is a shameless overt plug for my blogs Candid Conversations and My Point Your Point.  

I have been blogging since 2009 the first of my creations was and still is Candid Conversations.  This blog features interviews from around the world with some really interesting people.  All the interviews are done via email and none have been deleted so there is a good amount of reading one can do.  Note some links in the older posts are no longer live.  And, some posts have information that may be irrelevant. But, it's still a good read in my opinion.  I recently created a Patreon Account and am looking for Patreons to support the blog.  The eventual goal is to fully monetize Candid Conversations.  One route is to get support from people like you.  So please swing by and visit https://www.patreon.com/candidcconversations and show some love.

The latest interview on the blog features Daniel Whiteson co podcaster and science guy, he and his, pal Banana loving Jorge Cham produce a podcast, Daniel and Jorge Explain the Universe. An iHeart produced podcast that features chats about the science that goes into trying to understand the universe.

My other blog is called My Point Your Point.  Originally planned as a debate blog it has morphed into a blog that is series of opinions I have on various topics.  The debate part sort of went flat.  For now that is the way it stay the name may change unless I can find the right formula that will attract good debate on the subjects.  

So there you have a shameless overt plug.  I will put more updates up here about the other blogs along with other content.  And, in case your wondering I am planning to post at least once per day on Mixed Nuts.  Please come back and see what I have uploaded here on this blog, and do check out my other two.  Thanks and see you down the pages.


Cliff T.


No comments: