Ad Cash

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Nah Really - Would You Bid On This - Michael Jordan's Undies!!!!

Apparently a website is hosting an auction on Michael Jordan's undies.  Yep his undies.  The briefs show signs of wear and usage and were handed over by a former security guard.  What, wait a minute, a security guard had MJ's briefs and decided to auction them off.  Ummmm how on God's green earth did he get his hands on these?  Oh never mind, never mind, I do not want to know.

You can bid on these by clicking the link to Lelands Sports Memorabilia and Card Auctions.  The bidding ends September 25th and so far it's at 500 bucks.  Eeeew I don't want to know who is bidding on these really but if you want to well have fun.  My eyes my beautiful eyes.  LOL I will not un see this for weeks. 

Cliff T.


No comments: