Ad Cash

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The One Minute List Blog

As a blogger myself I appreciate the hard work that goes into creating and maintaining a blog.  So when I find one that is interesting I like to read and share it with the world. 

While searching for content for my post today I found the blog entitled One Minute List.  This blog has lists on it of interesting items.  In the current post dated May 31 there is a list of some interesting things.  Like Russia opening a Military Disney Land where guests can fire military grade weapons and use simulators, weird.  And how about this one.  Metallica became the first band to perform on all 7 continents after a concert at Carlini station in Antarctica in 2013. 

Want to read more?  http://oneminlist.com and read on.  BTW I probably will be using this site a resource for future posts.

Enjoy and come back for more Mixed Nuts

C. T.

No comments: