Ad Cash

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Derelict - Montreal's Tech Death Metal Band

First and foremost lets be clear, I am not a fan of the genre.  But, you have to admit death metal does have some appeal.  The attraction is in the instrumentation of the music.  Death metal is not easy to play much less sing as the voice is pushed to the maximum due to the growling angry tone that underlines the music.  One band here in Montreal seems to have really done it's homework.

Derelict, Montreal's Technical Death Metal band really has it's act together.  I have to admit even though I am not a fan of the genre, as mentioned above, I was impressed at the disciplined way the music comes across.  It almost sounds like controlled anger mixed with chaos blended with musical skill.  Check them out I think you may find yourself taking a closer look at the band and the music.

Cliff T.

No comments: