Ad Cash

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Montreal Is A Buzzin With Activity Find Out More At The Montreal Buzz

The Montreal Buzz is a portal of sorts, with an extensive selection of articles covering topics ranging from where to eat to gay life in the city. I have to say I like this blog and as a resident I may just want to keep tabs on it to find things to do places to see and of course good eats. Yes I love food.

The blog is rich in content and even though I did not go to deep into it I could easily see that this portal blog has some really good articles to read add on photographs and videos and you have a great selection of short but informative reads on the buzz that is Montreal.

Some of the more recent postings on the blog include one about U2's recent concert in Montreal, where to find a swimsuit in the city and things you can do in July that cost nothing. Check the blog out at http://www.tourisme-montreal.org/blog and enjoy summer in Montreal.

Cliff T.


1 comment:

"The Brick" said...

Thanks, Cliff. This will come in handy.