Ad Cash

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Midnight Poutine

My pal Jayme had suggested that I write a blog about Montreal and it's interesting places and characteristics. Well when I looked up blogs on Montreal I found quite a few of them including this one, Midnight Poutine.

It is a blog with 18 contributors working on it covering the Montreal scene Food, Film and Arts are among the topics explored on the site. I looked at a couple of postings to see how well the blog is kept up to date and was pleased to see that it is current. The most recent post I found while putting this post up was about Earth Hour, March 27 2010.

What is really interesting here is the fact that this blog is part of a network of blogs on the Freshdaily network. They also have blogs in Toronto and Vancouver, the main site is still under construction. This is one blog I think I will bookmark myself as a link to things Montreal and also to other cities as well.

If you have a favorite blog you want me to write about send the link to me at cjames5a@gmail.com.

C. T.

Link to: Midnight Poutine

No comments: